NTFS may be a high-performance and self-healing filing system proprietary to Windows. It supports large volumes and powerful storage solution like RAID. It also supports file-level security, compression, and auditing. the foremost important new feature of NTFS is that the ability to encrypt files and folders to guard your data.
People usually delete one or more important files from their computer accidentally . Here we recommend you DataNumen NTFS Undelete. It recovers data from NTFS disks, easily and quickly.
DataNumen NTFS Undelete (DNTU) may be a powerful tool to recover deleted files and folders on NTFS systems. It uses advanced technologies to scan and find the deleted files and folders, then recover all of them so to urge back your most vital data.
1. Support all versions of NTFS formats.
2. Support to recover deleted files.
3. Support to recover streams associated with the deleted files.
4. Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
5. Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
6. Support to recover deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
7. Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
8. Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
9. Support to filter and sort the deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
License info: 1-computer lifetime license, for home use
Update policy: no free updates.
Tech support policy: no free tech support.
Re-install policy: Cannot be registered after promo ends.
Giveaway version: v2.0
Download size: 1.46 MB
Supported OS and other system requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
Regular price: $49.95 USD